A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucyna Zawadzki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucyna Zawadzki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucyna Zawadzki, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawadzki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zawadzki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- American Family Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucyna Zalewska Zawadzki MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lucyna Z. Zawadzki practice?
- Dr. Lucyna Zawadzki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucyna Zawadzki practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Neurologists.