A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludivinia Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludivinia Caballero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Caballero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St Lukes Hospital of Newburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludivinia Gonzales Caballero MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ludivinia G. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Ludivinia Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludivinia Caballero practices Pediatrics near Washingtonville, NY.
See Washingtonville Pediatricians.