A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Afonicheva graduated from Perm State Medical Academy. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Afonicheva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmila Wladimirovna Afonicheva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ludmila W. Afonicheva practice?
- Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.