A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Afonicheva
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Afonicheva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Afonicheva graduated from Perm State Medical Academy. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Afonicheva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmila W Afonicheva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ludmila W. Afonicheva practice?
- Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludmila Afonicheva practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.