35 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Feldman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmila B Feldman MD is a female Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ludmila B. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Ludmila Feldman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ludmila Feldman practices Neurology near , .