A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Fridman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Fridman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Fridman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fridman graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Fridman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fridman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ludmila Fridman practice?
Dr. Ludmila Fridman practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See Framingham Neurologists, Framingham Psychiatrists, and Framingham Sleep Medicine Doctors.