A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Fridman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Fridman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fridman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Fridman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Fridman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fridman graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Fridman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmila Fridman MD is a female Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ludmila Fridman practice?
- Dr. Ludmila Fridman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludmila Fridman practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Neurologists and Framingham Psychiatrists.