A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Fridman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Fridman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fridman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fridman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Fridman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fridman graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Fridman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmila Fridman MD is a female Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ludmila Fridman practice?
- Dr. Ludmila Fridman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludmila Fridman practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Neurologists and Framingham Psychiatrists.