A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Goldstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Moscow Medical Institute Of Health Ministry.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Danbury Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmila Goldstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ludmila Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Ludmila Goldstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ludmila Goldstein practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, CT and Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.