A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Gudz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Gudz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Gudz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudz graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Dr. Gudz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gudz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ludmila Gudz practice?
Dr. Ludmila Gudz practices Internal Medicine near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Maplewood, NJ and South Orange, NJ.
See Union Internists.