A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmila Pyter-Kabat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmila Pyter-Kabat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmila Pyter-Kabat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyter-Kabat graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Pyter-Kabat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmila Teresa Pyter-Kabat MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ludmila T. Pyter-Kabat practice?
- Dr. Ludmila Pyter-Kabat has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Ludmila Pyter-Kabat practices Family Medicine near Anthem, AZ.