A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmilla Elgourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgourt graduated from Ternopol Medical Institute.
Dr. Elgourt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmilla Elgourt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ludmilla Elgourt practice?
- Dr. Ludmilla Elgourt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ludmilla Elgourt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians and Van Nuys General Practitioners.