A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmilla Maisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludmilla Maisen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmilla Maisen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maisen graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Maisen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Summa Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmilla Nickolaevna Maisen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ludmilla N. Maisen practice?
- Dr. Ludmilla Maisen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ludmilla Maisen practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH and Ravenna, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors.