A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmio Remy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Remy graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Remy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmio Remy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ludmio Remy practice?
- Dr. Ludmio Remy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludmio Remy practices Neurological Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Neurological Surgeons.