A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludmyla Gerasymchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludmyla Gerasymchuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerasymchuk graduated from Ternopil State Medical Academy.
Dr. Gerasymchuk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludmyla Gerasymchuk MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ludmyla Gerasymchuk practice?
- Dr. Ludmyla Gerasymchuk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ludmyla Gerasymchuk practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.