A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludvik Artinyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludvik Artinyan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Artinyan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Artinyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Artinyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Artinyan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludvik Artinyan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ludvik Artinyan practice?
- Dr. Ludvik Artinyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludvik Artinyan practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.