Dr. Ludwig Allegra Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ludwig Allegra?

Non visible results

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr. Allegra did my face lift, brow lift, and nose. There aren't significant improvement and I am very unhappy. He kept saying my face looks better but the so-called improvement is not noticeable. Who wants to spend over 20K for non-significant improvement? I am very unhappy with the nose job. It's worse than before!

Avoid Dr. Allegra

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr. Allegra performed sinus surgery on me about 3 years ago. Since the surgery I have had 3 to 4 severe sinus infections each and every year that require antibiotics, sometimes several series to resolve infection. I thought the point of the surgery was to prevent this. The follow up was awful. Day of surgery, staff was running behind and just left us waiting and wondering for at least an hour. I believe that he just wants the money.

This guy gave me Empty Nose Syndrome Stay away

Posted on March 17th, 2015

This guy gave me what is called Empty Nose Syndrome which is a medically surgically caused problem. It can happen after over aggressive nasal surgeries. In 2006 I saw him with problems of basic nasal congestion and after failure to respond to sprays, he talked me into a "Sub-Mucosa Resection" which is generally accepted as the best procedure with minimal risks. The only problem is that is not what he did. While I was asleep, he did a "Sub-total Turbinectomy" which is a completely different procedure. SMRs are supposed to reduce nasal turbinates from withing and preserve the 3D shape and continuity of the mucosa tissue. What he did was cut them off with scissors leaving me with stumps for nasal turbinates. I felt worse after the surgery and my sleep got worse. Breathing felt absent but I didn't know what Empty Nose was then because I was never warned. ENS is a debilitating condition that gets worse over time, generally taking as much as 5-8 years to fully manifest itself. This guy ruined my life and has caused me constant suffering. I saw him 6 years later and he told me "people in the desert had their turbinates removed and were fine". There are many studies out there regarding turbinate reduction and most plead to be conservative, but this guy believes in the most aggressive studies and that is what he does. he cuts them out, so stay away from this guy and keep your health.

Guy helped me on the spot!

Posted on March 7th, 2013

His professionalism and demeanor was second to none. I highly recommend this guy because he was there when I needed him. I had broke my nose 10 days prior. We collectively decided to go forward with a procedure that I am very happy with right now. He lays down the possible options utilizing his experience, while giving you the ultimate decisions. He explains it in easy to understand terms with no esoteric lingo. This makes it much easier for you to ascertain the situation. Within the hour of my appointment, he was able to give me a result that far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this guy. If you are thinking about plastic surgery this is the man to do it!

Cant get better than this

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Before she heads out to college, I put my daughter through the same sinus surgery I had 20 some years ago. When we entered, his facility in Kirkland, ...

AVOID!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Avoid this gentleman at any cost! He couldn't diagnose what was wrong inside my ear, and billed the insurance company for all kinds of wrong charges for procedures he didn't even perform on me. Wish there was a way to report such people.

One Of The Best

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Had sinus surgery about a year ago. Everything went extremely well due to Dr. Allegra's knowledge and expertise. Very kind, attentive staff. Though you may be apprehensive prior to surgery, just relax you're in good hands.

Big mistake

Posted on November 24th, 2009

This surgery was one of the biggest mistakes of my lives. If I had known then what I know now I never would have had it. On the positive side: it is very easy to get in to see him and schedule a surgery and he is a very smart man who knows exactly what he is doing.

Posted on November 19th, 2015