A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludwig Cibelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludwig Cibelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwig Cibelli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cibelli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Cibelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludwig Julian Cibelli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ludwig J. Cibelli practice?
- Dr. Ludwig Cibelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ludwig Cibelli practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Banning, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Banning Primary Care Doctors and Banning Family Physicians.