A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludwig Lettau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludwig Lettau is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lettau
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Lettau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwig Lettau, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lettau graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lettau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludwig A Lettau MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ludwig A. Lettau practice?
- Dr. Ludwig Lettau has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludwig Lettau practices Infectious Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Infectious Disease Doctors.