Learn more about Dr. Ludwig Lettau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwig Lettau, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lettau graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lettau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludwig A Lettau MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ludwig A. Lettau practice?
- Dr. Ludwig Lettau has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ludwig Lettau practices Infectious Disease near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Walterboro, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Charleston Infectious Disease Doctors.