A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ludwig Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ludwig Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwig Michael, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from New York University.
Dr. Michael has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludwig Alexander Michael FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ludwig A. Michael practice?
- Dr. Ludwig Michael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ludwig Michael practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.