A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ludwig Schlitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwig Schlitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitt graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Schlitt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludwig Eberhard Schlitt MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ludwig E. Schlitt practice?
- Dr. Ludwig Schlitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ludwig Schlitt practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.