A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ludwig Schlitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwig Schlitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitt graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ludwig E. Schlitt practice?
Dr. Ludwig Schlitt practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians and Mullica Hill Adolescent Specialists.