A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoppenstand graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Hoppenstand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoppenstand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand practice?
Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Forest Hills Otolaryngologists and Forest Hills Plastic Surgeons.