A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoppenstand
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoppenstand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoppenstand graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Hoppenstand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand practice?
- Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand practices Otolaryngology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Forest Hills Otolaryngologists.