A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoppenstand
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hoppenstand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoppenstand graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Hoppenstand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand practice?
- Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand has 1 office location.
Dr. Ludwika Hoppenstand practices Otolaryngology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Otolaryngologists.