Dr. Luella Guzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luella Guzman?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Luella Guzman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016

Okay Doctor...

She was the Doctor that came to the hospital after my son was born. They insisted my son needed to go to the nursery to finish he's test/exam (so student could learn basically) I was so tired after birth I let my husband fight it/take care of things. Our wish was our son not leave us (room) unless it was an emergency. They were gone for hours. They didn't turn up the heat in the delivery room after my boy was born this result in him being too cold (they're fault not mine) Dr.Guzman told my husband he needed to stay in the nursery my husband said "no, he was never suppose to come to the nursery in first place my wife and I want him in our room" so she comes to me without my husband and says your son needs to stay in the nursery and explains why. I look at her like she crazy and say why can't I do skin to skin and I warm him up and have someone come check on him? Or bring the warmer up to our room? She said yeah I guess you could do that. She put me and my husband up against each other what he said should have been enough. I don't want people in my life thats going to make situations to have problems between me and my spouse we can fight on our own w/Out other people trying cause problems. She maybe a great doctor but We never used her. She seemed nice and had good knowledge about uncircumcised children so really wished that situation had not happened. But she didn't seem to care what my husbands wishes were or at least she was try her best to get one of us to go with her choice. It's always ultimately up to the parents. it's our choice, it's our son. And was just fine in our room he actually got to warm.

March 6th, 2013

Great Doctor for My Kids

Took time to listen more than I've got with some doctors. Seemed very knowlegable. She explained things very well about what was going on with my kids. I would recommend her.

March 17th, 2016