Dr. Luga Podesta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017
"Insulted"
Went to this Dr. Because of bad pain. He took X-rays and suggested an MRI. I asked him for something for pain. He immediately said "We don't give drugs". I've never took drugs and was insulted that he assumed I maybe wanted some hard stuff. I walked out without a prescription of anything for my pain. I'm not a kid .. I'm a senior. I did not like the insinuation.

April 22nd, 2016
Bad experience, insincere doctor
I have heard some orthopedic surgeons can be a little full of themselves, but this guy must be trying to set a record for displaying arrogance. I went to him as follow up from an ER visit where the diagnosis was a broken bone in my foot. The 1st thing Dr Podesta said when he walked into the room was- "your foot is not broken- what Dr told you this?" I knew right away, I went to the wrong Dr. I said the ER physician told me it was broken. He then ordered an xray and came back few minutes later to announce I do have a break. He was rude the entire time. When I decided on the option of getting a boot vs a cast, which BTW he offered no advice as to what would be better for my injury, he told me "I'll send you to a DME provider for the boot. good luck." When putting the soft cast set by the ER Dr. back on; I asked Dr Podesta if he could use a different sock from the one I had since the ER visit 6 days earlier. He smirked and said, "we don't have that item in this office." Interesting because if I had chosen a cast, he would have had to use a similar item or maybe his way of casting is to just put the cast on the bare skin. Who knows, this very impolite man then walked out of the room no further advice. I highly recommend avoiding this insincere man.

February 27th, 2016
Very little wait time. Appt at 3, I was in my car by 3:30. Dr did not explain anything or ask me probing questions but very quick to prescribe meds after I told him I don't take pills. Seemed like he summed me up before he listened to me. I guess with all his experience it's easy to fall into the " I know it all" trap. Hope others have a better experience. Staff was very nice. Office was clean.

May 17th, 2013
Great Doctor
After seeing numerous doctors, Dr. Podesta was the one able to determine what was causing my pain and treat it appropriately. I have seen many physicians for different medical conditions and he is the most personable and friendly and spent enough time with me to explain my condition and how to take care of it. His bedside manner was wonderful and his staff was courteous. I would recommend him to any patient looking for a superior physician.

October 5th, 2012
Rude Front Office
Dr. Podesta is a wonderful doctor, however his front office staff (the blonde heavy set woman) was so repeatedly rude that I found another doctor. She needs to lose the attitude, because patients are leaving.

Health Guides