A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luigi Buono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luigi Buono is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luigi Buono, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buono graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Buono has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luigi DR Buono DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luigi D. Buono practice?
- Dr. Luigi Buono has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luigi Buono practices Family Medicine near Riverhead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mattituck, NY.
See Riverhead Primary Care Doctors.