Dr. Luigi Maresca MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luigi Maresca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luigi Maresca is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maresca graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maresca has 13 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- St Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maresca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luigi Maresca practice?
Dr. Luigi Maresca practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tawas City, MI and Caro, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons and Saginaw Cardiologists.