A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luigi Maresca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luigi Maresca is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luigi Maresca, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Maresca graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Maresca has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luigi Maresca MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luigi Maresca practice?
- Dr. Luigi Maresca has 1 office location.
Dr. Luigi Maresca practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.