A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luigi Maresca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luigi Maresca is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maresca
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maresca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luigi Maresca, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Maresca graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome.
Dr. Maresca has 15 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luigi Maresca MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luigi Maresca practice?
- Dr. Luigi Maresca has 1 office location.
Dr. Luigi Maresca practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.