Dr. Luigi Tullo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luigi Tullo?

Wonderful Doctor, but horrible wait time!

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I really like this doctor. He is straightforward, blunt, and very invested in what he does and his practice. However, there are always HUNDREDS (the sign of a good and popular doctor!) of people waiting to see him. I am self employed and time really IS money. How else would I afford my medical bills/insurance payments?. I don't mind waiting an excessive amount of time just once, but it got to be every time that I went. I was spending upwards of 2-3 hours just waiting to see this great doctor. If my appointment is at 11am, I expect to be seen within, say, 30-45 mins, but this was never the case. Regrettably, I have to find someone else.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR

Posted on February 11th, 2010

DR. TULLO IS VERY UNDERSTANTING. HE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN DETAIL AND HE DOES SO WITH COMPASSION, SENSATIVITY AND HUMOR.

Posted on April 21st, 2016