A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luigia Abramovici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luigia Abramovici is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luigia Abramovici, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramovici graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Abramovici has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luigia C Abramovici MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Luigia C. Abramovici practice?
- Dr. Luigia Abramovici has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luigia Abramovici practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.