A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis-Carlos Trejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Trejo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Trejo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis-Carlos C Trejo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis-Carlos C. Trejo practice?
- Dr. Luis-Carlos Trejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis-Carlos Trejo practices Anesthesiology near Westwood, MA.
See Westwood Anesthesiologists.