A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Acosta is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa.
Dr. Acosta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Phelps County Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Acosta BS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Acosta practice?
- Dr. Luis Acosta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Acosta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA and Rolla, MO.
See Porterville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.