A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Aparicio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aparicio graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aparicio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Aparicio MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Aparicio practice?
- Dr. Luis Aparicio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Aparicio practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.