A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Bonilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonilla
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bonilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Bonilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Luis Bonilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Bonilla practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors and San Francisco General Practitioners.