A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Bonilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonilla
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Bonilla MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Luis Bonilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Bonilla practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors and San Francisco General Practitioners.