Dr. Luis Bonilla Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Luis Bonilla?

Unprofessional

Posted on June 6th, 2012

My mom has been seeing this "Doctor" for many years and truthfully I dont know why she has seen him for so long. He is completely unprofessional and speaks about religion as a cure for her physical problems. He spends the entire appointment talking about religion and tells my mom her shoulder, back, and neck pain will be cured by praying and following his religion.

dont expect much

Posted on September 29th, 2011

6 visits over 9 months with severe headaches, severe pain in left arm and shoulder, numbness in both hands.I was repeatedly told by Dr Bonilla nothing was physically wrong with me. When I challenged his diagnosis he offered me a mental health referal.after seeing another Dr., I have discs in my cervical spine that require surgury, I also have a full length tear in my left rotator-cuff that requires surgery.I don't know if his issue is lack of training, lack of listening to his patients or if it is because he has way too many patients in his practice. At any rate, seeing him was one of the biggest medical disapointments of my life as I am now totally, permanently disabled.

does not listen to patients comlaints

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I saw Dr Bonilla six times because I was having severe headaches, severe pain in my left arm and shoulder and numbness in both hands.I have never had a Dr tell me that my symptoms were all in my head, Dr Bonilla was the first and last. When I challenged his diagnosis he offered me a mental health refferal. He said nothing was physically wrong with me.I had to change Doctors to find out that I need surgery on my cervical spine and that my left rotator-cuff has a full length tear.He totally failed to give me the basic care everyone is entitled to.He also runs a very very busy office. I believe that what he runs is referred to as a 'patient mill'. If you disagree with his diagnosis' (or lack of) you should get a second opinion.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2008

I just came home from the service and was looking for a Great doctor to start going to. My family has been seeing Dr. Bonilla for years and they referred me to him. I am so happy that I chose him. I feel safe and comfortable. He makes you feel at ease and doesn't cure everything with prescription pills. My husband liked him so much that he switched over as well.

Good MD

Posted on November 1st, 2008

Smart and Caring, gives a human side to its practice plus very good knowledge and responsible

Posted on April 19th, 2017