A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Diaz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Luis Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.