A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Fernandez is Good. Dr. Fernandez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Fernandez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Fernandez practice?
Dr. Luis Fernandez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ and Morris Plains, NJ.
See Denville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.