A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Fernandez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Fernandez practice?
Dr. Luis Fernandez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Pediatrics near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Florham Park, NJ.
See Prescott Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Prescott Pediatricians.