A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Flores has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Angel Flores MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Flores practice?
- Dr. Luis Flores has 5 office locations.
Dr. Luis Flores practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Atlanta Oncologists.