A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Flores has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Angel Flores MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Flores practice?
- Dr. Luis Flores has 5 office locations.
Dr. Luis Flores practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.