Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Leon
Dr. Luis Leon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Texas City, TX, with another office in Galveston, TX. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Leon is affiliated with Mainland Medical Center, University of Texas Medical Branch and Univ Texas Med Branch. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Leon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luis Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texas City, TX.
Dr. Sara Asadi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Texas City, TX 0.02 mi11
Dr. Aruna Agraharkar
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Texas City, TX 0.03 mi37
Dr. Ligia Belalcazar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Texas City, TX 0.03 mi31