A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Mendoza is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Mendoza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Mendoza MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Luis Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Mendoza practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Passaic, NJ.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.