More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Santos
Dr. Luis Santos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Santos is affiliated with Seminole Memorial Hospital, Providence Memorial Hospital and St Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Santos has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Luis Santos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Nitin Chanana
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
El Paso, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Khoshnood Ahmad
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
El Paso, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Allan Shapiro
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
El Paso, TX 0 mi42