A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Urrutia, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urrutia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Urrutia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Luis Urrutia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Urrutia practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Family Physicians.