A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Vazquez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Vazquez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Vazquez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Luis Vazquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Vazquez practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.