Dr. Luis Acosta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Acosta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2017

RN

Everyone in this office is wonderful except for the RN. She is very very rude. Does not listen to anything.

August 9th, 2017

We had to wait awhile before we were called back but he took as much time as we needed and didn't rush us, definitely worth the wait! He did apologize for keeping us waiting, so I'm sure he was spending time with the patient before us. Dr. Acosta is awesome! He is very caring and takes time to answer your questions and explain in a way you can understand. Would absolutely recommend him.

April 9th, 2015

You see a PA instead of the actual doctor.

April 1st, 2015

John M

Awesome doctor. Takes his time, much better than the drive thru endoscopy doctors in town. Best doctor for GI !!!

June 19th, 2013

He is a true life-saver

For well Over a year & half, we were basically told my hubby had GERD. That's why we ended up in the ER. Dr. Acosta happened to be in the ER that fateful night. (3.5yrs ago). He didn't take what all the other doctors we had seen in last few months To sway his opinion. Instead he did a thorough exam and upper GI scope. He found a very large, very rare and VERY aggressive cancerous mass. This particular cancer when detected carries not great odds of survival. We have been with Dr.Acosta ever since, this is several times a year for screening. I would put mine or any of my loved one's(& I have!), in his hands. My second point is to those that have issue with having to wait a little. Yes, sometimes you may have to wait a bit for your appointment either at the hospital or in the office. He does try hard to keep the schedule close to as planned. But when it doesn't work out that way, It's not because he's having social hour or something. So please try to put yourself in the shoes of the patient he is with that might be making your appointment a little late. Dr.Acosta is very thorough, but this is to your benefit! And yes, sometimes he has to deliver bad news. That is not the time for him to rush. Dr Acosta WILL be there for you and your family. The best doctor we have met. And I am a RN. And we both have lots of docs for different alignments.

May 3rd, 2013

I would like to take some time to Thank Dr Acosta and his Staff. He saw my father as an inpatient and then we followed up with him in his office my family was pleased with his bedside manner and he explained everything in detail to me and my family. Thank you Dr Acosta and Staff :)

April 15th, 2013

Poorly managed office

I am sure the doctor is wonderful as everyone else has said. I did not get to meet him, as I left the office before I could be seen (1.5 hours after my scheduled appointment). The waiting room was very small and there was not enough seating for everyone. I was called in to have my vitals taken (the RN or CNA was smacking her gum the whole time) and then sent back out to the waiting room. I waited patiently as they were obviously busy, but after an hour and a half, I asked the front desk ladies (who were rude and dismissing) how much longer they thought it would be before I was called back in. Apparently there were 5 patients still in front of me. Absolutely ridiculous! Poor office management and scheduling. I told them that I had to be back to work for a meeting and when the soonest I could reschedule would be. 5 weeks was the earliest they could squeeze me in! Obviously you are going to have to wait when you go to a doctors appointment, but if you do not want to make this an all day event I would look elsewhere. Again, I cannot speak to the doctor as I never got to meet him, I am sure he is great though.

September 27th, 2011

DR ACOSTA IS A GREAT DOCTOR I WOULD RECOMMEND MY FAMILY TO HIM

June 29th, 2011

We met Dr. Acosta when my elderly father was an inpatient. What a blessing we received that he was assigned to my father. He is the kindest, most caring and compassionate doctor we have met. He explained things in ways that we could all understand. He goes above and beyond his duties as a doctor. He has made our ordeal so much easier to handle. His staff is much like himself, very caring. What a wonderful group of caring people our fathers care is in. We have made so many calls to them and every time it is the same thing, kindness and caring.

July 1st, 2010

Dr. Acosta saw me while I was an inpatient, so I did not have to make an appointment or have interaction with his office staff. He provided complete explanations of the procedures to be performed beforehand and of the results afterwards. He was not only professional, but also compassionate and caring. He was open to questions, and took the time to answer all questions and address concerns.

August 27th, 2017