A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Acosta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acosta
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Acosta Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Acosta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Jr Acosta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Luis Acosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Acosta practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.