A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Acosta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acosta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Acosta practice?
Dr. Luis Acosta practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.