A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Acosta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acosta
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acosta Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Acosta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Jr Acosta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Luis Acosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Acosta practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.