A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Afonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Afonso, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chagas Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Afonso graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Afonso has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Celestino Afonso MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis C. Afonso practice?
- Dr. Luis Afonso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Afonso practices Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.