A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Alvarado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Alvarado, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvarado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Manuel Alvarado FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Luis Alvarado has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Alvarado practices Internal Medicine near Franklinton, LA.
See Franklinton Internists.