inactive

Dr. Luis Alvarez MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Boca Raton, FL

3.0

December 13th, 2015
One of the very few good doctors out there. Takes his time and is in no rush to diagnose you with something you dont have.

October 3rd, 2015
Worst doctor I ever saw
Worst doctor I ever saw. So many good doctors in town. Dr. Alvarez isn't one of them.

May 25th, 2015
Great Dr. - Office Staff is awful
Dr. Alvarez used to have a great staff - but lately he has been hiring very inexperienced staff which makes the experience of visiting his office pathetic and frustrating. The Dr. himself seems good, but the situation is getting really bad with his support team.

February 3rd, 2015
GREAT Choices
Dr A and his staff are the best. Outstanding Dr. as well as a great person. I would recommend him or his practice partner, Sandra (peds) to anyone looking for a GREAT PCP

December 3rd, 2014
Review for Dr. Luis Alvarez in Boca Raton
I didn't like him and he did a lousy job

December 23rd, 2013
Patient
He is a wonderful, compassionate doctor with a great sense of humor. After 3 years searching and having had terrible experiences with doctors in Boca Raton, I found Dr Alvarez. My grandfather was a doctor and his patients loved him because he really cared for their wellbeing and it wasn't just a job dispensing drugs. I see my grandfather in Dr Alvarez and I can't recommend him highly enough.

July 12th, 2013
Since I have been in Florida my insurance accepted Dr Alvarez i didn't know anything about him so i figured let me give him a chance. Well let me tell you he is one of the BEST doctors I have ever had. He has a GREAT bedside manner he is honest with all his patients. he take his time with his patients he doesn't treat them with a dollar sign he cares about what his does so does his staff. If you ever have any questions his staff and or himself are always willing to help you with anything.PLus he goes to the hospital to check up on you if your ever in there. If anyone i know needs a doctor that is in Florida and lives by me i always referred Dr Alvarez. HE IS THE GREATEST DOCTOR IN FLORIDA :) :)

March 20th, 2012
Dr. Luis Alvarez
Dr. Alvarez and the office staff are extremely courteous and compassionate. During my appointment, Dr. Alvarez took the time to get to know me and discuss the reason that I made an appointment. His friendly and caring nature persuaded me to make him my primary doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Alvarez!