Dr. Luis Alvarez Is this you?

3.0

Posted on December 14th, 2015

One of the very few good doctors out there. Takes his time and is in no rush to diagnose you with something you dont have.

Worst doctor I ever saw

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Worst doctor I ever saw. So many good doctors in town. Dr. Alvarez isn't one of them.

Great Dr. - Office Staff is awful

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Dr. Alvarez used to have a great staff - but lately he has been hiring very inexperienced staff which makes the experience of visiting his office pathetic and frustrating. The Dr. himself seems good, but the situation is getting really bad with his support team.

GREAT Choices

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr A and his staff are the best. Outstanding Dr. as well as a great person. I would recommend him or his practice partner, Sandra (peds) to anyone looking for a GREAT PCP

Review for Dr. Luis Alvarez in Boca Raton

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

I didn't like him and he did a lousy job

Patient

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

He is a wonderful, compassionate doctor with a great sense of humor. After 3 years searching and having had terrible experiences with doctors in Boca Raton, I found Dr Alvarez. My grandfather was a doctor and his patients loved him because he really cared for their wellbeing and it wasn't just a job dispensing drugs. I see my grandfather in Dr Alvarez and I can't recommend him highly enough.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Since I have been in Florida my insurance accepted Dr Alvarez i didn't know anything about him so i figured let me give him a chance. Well let me tell you he is one of the BEST doctors I have ever had. He has a GREAT bedside manner he is honest with all his patients. he take his time with his patients he doesn't treat them with a dollar sign he cares about what his does so does his staff. If you ever have any questions his staff and or himself are always willing to help you with anything.PLus he goes to the hospital to check up on you if your ever in there. If anyone i know needs a doctor that is in Florida and lives by me i always referred Dr Alvarez. HE IS THE GREATEST DOCTOR IN FLORIDA :) :)

Dr. Luis Alvarez

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr. Alvarez and the office staff are extremely courteous and compassionate. During my appointment, Dr. Alvarez took the time to get to know me and discuss the reason that I made an appointment. His friendly and caring nature persuaded me to make him my primary doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Alvarez!

Posted on October 20th, 2016