A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Anglo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Anglo, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Anglo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anglo graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anglo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis J Anglo MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Anglo practice?
- Dr. Luis Anglo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Anglo practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.