A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Arandia-Antelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Arandia-Antelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arandia-Antelo graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arandia-Antelo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Arandia-Antelo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Arandia-Antelo practice?
- Dr. Luis Arandia-Antelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Arandia-Antelo practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.