Learn more about Dr. Luis Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Arango is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Arango, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Arango has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis F Arango MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Arango practice?
- Dr. Luis Arango has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Arango practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Mission Internists, Mission Pulmonologists, and Mission Geriatric Doctors.