Learn more about Dr. Luis Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Arango is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Arango, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Arango has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arango accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Arango practice?
Dr. Luis Arango practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Mission Internists, Mission Geriatric Doctors, Mission Pulmonologists, Mission Allergists, Mission Critical Care Practitioners, Mission Emergency Physicians, and Mission General Practitioners.