Learn more about Dr. Luis Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Arango is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arango
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arango Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Arango, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Arango has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis F Arango MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Arango practice?
- Dr. Luis Arango has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Arango practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Mission, TX.
See Mission Internists, Mission Pulmonologists, and Mission Geriatric Doctors.