A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Arangua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Arangua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Arangua, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Arangua graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Arangua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Torres Arangua MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Luis T. Arangua practice?
- Dr. Luis Arangua has 12 office locations.
Dr. Luis Arangua practices Neurology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Phoenix, AZ.
See Kalamazoo Neurologists.