Dr. Luis Arangua Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Arangua?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 17th, 2012

Former Patient

Dr. Arangua was one of the doctors who treated me for my TBI in 2007 at the University of Iowa Hospitals. His concern for me was remarkably human and kind. He restored my faith in men as well as the human race, as I had been beaten and kicked in the head by police officers for no other reason than one of the officers had filed for divorce once month prior. At the time I did not have that information but these doctors diagnosed the date of my injury to the day I was beaten and kicked and almost died from this injury. They restored my faith, with much help from Dr. Arangua....My prayers will always be with him and his family. May God Always watch over him and his loved ones. I never got a real way to thank him, so this is the only way that I just now found...Thank you Doctor Arangua and the team who helped me!!!!!