A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Argueso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Argueso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Argueso, FAAP, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Argueso graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Argueso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Ramon Argueso FAAP and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Argueso practice?
- Dr. Luis Argueso has 14 office locations.
Dr. Luis Argueso practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.