A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Argueso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Argueso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Argueso, FAAP, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Argueso graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Argueso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Argueso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans