A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Arrazola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Arrazola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Arrazola, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrazola graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Arrazola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Arrazola MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis Arrazola practice?
- Dr. Luis Arrazola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Arrazola practices Surgery near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Lebanon Surgeons.